Nothing can upset a customer more than expecting your business to be open, only to find out it’s not. Save your business from a terrible Yelp review!
As we approach the holidays, many current and potential customers need to stay in the know when it comes to your business hours. While many may assume you are closed on the major holiday itself (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.), what they may not know is that you close for the Friday after Thanksgiving, or a few hours early on Christmas Eve.
Nothing can anger a customer more, so as a business you need to cover all of your bases:
- Update your hours on Google
- Update your hours on your website
- Leave an answering machine message stating that you are closed or have different hours
- Send out a message on all of your social media platforms BEFORE the days that you are closed
- Post a sign on your business!
If you have completed this list, you’ll be set for the holidays!
If you feel that you could use some help with your brand’s social media marketing, the team at BSG has the experience to develop effective and organized social media strategies and manage social platforms properly for businesses of all types.
Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you.